- This event has passed.
Free Webinar – Ask an Expert – Legal and HR Advice on Re-Opening & Re-Engaging Employees
June 29 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Looking for some legal and HR tips for re-opening and re-engaging your people?
Join other business owners and organizational leaders in Simcoe County for the Ask an Expert session with Tim Timpano and myself on Jun 29 at 3pm.
Join Tim Timpano, Partner, Specializing in Labour & Employment Law & Business Law at Downey Tornosky Lassaline & Timpano and Sophie Mathewson, Strategic Advisor & Coach at Prism Group International as they help businesses navigate human resources and employment challenges as they re-open and operate in a COVID-19 world.
Businesses will be provided with information regarding:
- Best practices for re-engaging employees
- Managing employee expectations & ensuring a positive employment experience
- Employer & employee obligations for safe workplaces
- Constructive dismissals in Ontario
- Answer questions from businesses and employers, including a Q&A session