Strengthen the individual, power the organization
Jackie Arnold, ACPC, ACC, Principal
215 Birchwood Avenue Tiverton, ON N0G 2T0
I’m an Executive & Team coach. I help develop leaders through coaching and skill development so they can lead their teams and achieve improved employee engagement, innovation creation, team performance, customer service, and overall execution. When I work with teams we help them to learn about their strengths and how to work more collaboratively together so that they can be agile together and meet the needs of the customer and the organization overall.
My services include:
– Overall Change plan development & Implementation
– Coaching – Executive, Leadership, Professional
– Team Development for leaders, professionals and teams
– Leadership Development – Coaching skills for leaders, Management skills for Leaders, Inspiring Leadership skills
– Team Development – Team assessments, Team Climate Profile, Team 360’s. Team facilitation
– Personality Assessments
– Individual 360’s
"As a new CEO I found upon my arrival that the company suffered from a monopolistic
culture and we needed to change to a more customer centric culture to become more sales oriented
and customer service focussed.
Jackie worked for me as a consultant throughout 2018 and into 2019. I asked
Jackie to help with a program that would adjust our entire teams focus in a very short period of time.
Jackie defined a TILT 365 training program, a list of competencies for management and nonmanagement
and a logoed company-wide initiative called “It Starts With Me” that outlined a number of
behaviours to be demonstrated and built upon.
Jackie put all employees through the TILT365 training, coached my entire management team on the
defined core competencies and introduced and promoted the “It Starts With Me” campaign throughout
The net results of this all within 2018 were the best employee engagement survey results we have ever
had and our customer service metrics have all made greater than expected results.
I find Jackie to be motivated, creative, highly energetic and effective. I have continued to engage her in training my team on developing specific core competencies and I have asked her to engage in a coaching role of myself.
I would recommend Jackie to any company looking to enhance the bench strength of its
management team, modify culture or coach any level of management". Tom Sullivan, CEO Bruce Telecom
- Murray Clarke, Retired CAO, Owner Erebus Municipal Services
Awards, Certificates or Designations
- Adler Certified Professional Coach (ACPC)
- International Coaching Federation Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Tilt365 Master Certified Consultant
- Adam Weishar, Director of Public Works, Municipality of Kincardine
- Ginny Buell, ISP Operations Manager, Trustpower