Kyle HR Consulting Services
Helping clients achieve results through their people.
Barbara Kyle, MA, Senior Human Resources Consultant
34313 Forrest Terrace Abbotsford, BC V2S 7L2
Kyle Career Consulting Services is a registered proprietorship in British Columbia that provides full-service HR consulting services for municipalities, non-profit organizations, and small businesses.
As a senior-level HR Generalist, I bring over 25 years of experience and work remotely. My work is based on all federal, provincial and local legislation and guidelines including privacy legislation. I maintain ethical standards for my clients and provide advice from an unbiased political, economic and religious perspective.
My HR services include:
- Reviewing and updating HR policy
- Coordinate vendor training for Respectful Workplace training for employees and managers.
- Coordinate a management development and team building workshop/seminars.
- Facilitate resolution for employee conflict issues and grievances.
- Provide ad-hoc HR coaching service
I received my BC HR certification (#220121), and I am a member of BC CPHR. My undergraduate studies were in criminology and adult education at SFU and the University of the Fraser Valley respectively. I completed the Master of Arts in Leadership and Training from Royal Roads University, in Victoria, BC. As an instructor for public and private post-secondary schools, I completed the BC Provincial Instructor Diploma and have taught courses in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Leadership.
Western Canada; work remotely
Mon - Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST
July 29, 2021
To Whom it May Concern:
I would like to recommend Barbara Kyle as an HR Consultant at your organization. In the time she has contracted with our organization, she demonstrated excellent critical skills that would make her an excellent asset at your company.
She performs brilliantly in her position and has been a great asset to the District of Stewart. She has proficient written and verbal communication skills, is superbly organized, can work independently, and can effectively multi-task to ensure that the tasks and projects are completed timely.
She will definitely be an asset to any employer, and I wholeheartedly recommend her. Please let me know if you have any further queries.
Chief Administrative Officer
District of Stewart
- Jon Wilsgard, Chief Administrative Officer - Town of Golden Office: 250.344.2271 x 237
Awards, Certificates or Designations
- Certified Human Resource Professional Certificate #220121, CPHR BC
- Master of Arts, Royal Roads University, Victoria, BC
- BC Provincial Instructor Diploma Program, Douglas College, BC
- Tammy McKeown, Chief Administrative Officer, District of Stewart, Tel 778.794.9942
- Melody Littell, Lac La Biche RCMP Norther Corridor Victim Services Unit, Tel. 780.213.0839