- This event has passed.
AccessE11 – COVID-19 Special Program
June 1 @ 8:00 am - June 30 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Covid-19 Special Program – May to June 30, 2020
Covid -19 is forcing us all to adjust how we spend our days and has made working from home a mandatory requirement for all municipal staff. The scale and speed of the shift has turned this into an unprecedented challenge for us all, but is especially difficult for smaller municipalities that haven’t yet invested heavily in remote-working technology.
Local governments are also looking for software that can help their teams continue to service their residents, share information effectively with one another and conduct business as close to normal as possible.
AccessE11 would like to help.
What we are offering:
1. Free 90-day license for access to the software.
2. Free set-up
3. Free weekly training sessions for your staff
4. Free access to support – we will assist you with any issues and provide best practices.
No strings, no commitment, just access to technology to better help you stay at home and continue to serve your citizens.
AccessE11 is a cloud-based municipal 311 and service request management platform, so there’s nothing to install and it requires no IT administration to operate.
What AccessE11 can do for municipalities:
- Receive service requests from citizens via email or web form and notify both the citizen and the staff that it has been received
- Allow staff to work on issues from home
- Use the mobile app to address issues, update status, add notes or pictures from anywhere
- Quickly create reports with valuable data for meetings with the Management Team, Council or Department heads – anywhere evidence-based decision making is critical.
Stay safe and let’s all do our part.