DOCUdavit Solutions Inc
Scan - Store - Code
Sid Soil, President
28 Eugene St. Toronto, ON M6B3Z4
We provide the most up-to-date, in-house and outsourced systems for document scanning, storage and on-demand retrieval of your digital files.
If you’re running a professional office in the digital age, you might be surprised to find out how important document scanning can be to your compliance, productivity, and overall costs.
Despite the light-speed advances in technology and digital communications, the burden of coping with the physicality of paper continues to present a real and growing challenge to businesses. In many cases, companies dealing with sensitive materials, such as contracts, might spend more money trying to ensure files are protected from theft or damage. Overall, you can spend more time and resources housing and protecting files than is necessary. Some benefits of document scanning include:
– Lower Storage Costs
– Heightened Productivity
– Better Customer Service
– Better Organization
– Easier Disaster Recovery
DOOCUdavit Solutions digitize all of your physical media including:
– Paper files
– Microfilm/Microfiche/Apeture Cards
– Large format drawing and plans
– Well Logs
8:00 am - 5:00pm
Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (current)
• Scanning, naming, quality control, metadata indexing, and electronic upload of approximately 3,196 boxes of Pension and Legal Files. Work was completed in 132 days, under budget including an additional 196 boxes scanned and 820 boxes unitized categorized and coded.
Capital Region Housing Corporation (Current) – Scanning of Active Tenant, Landlord and Application Files
• Scanning, naming, quality control, metadata indexing, and electronic upload of approximately 800 boxes of Tenant, Landlord, and Application Files. Project was completed in 3-months under budget.
Government of Saskatchewan - Scanning of Regional Oil and Gas Well Logs
• 1,163 of 2,163 boxes of Well Logs scanned, coded to 7 fields, and uploaded. Project was completed in 30 days.
BC MAIL Plus - Historical Scanning - Microfilm and Microfiche
• Scanning and coding approximately 125,000 Microfiche Jackets (containing up to 60 images per jacket) and 1,900 16 mm Microfilm Rolls (containing up to 3,000 images per roll) into PDF/A.
Government of Saskatchewan Ministry of Economy, Energy and Resources, Exploration and Geological Services Division and Petroleum Division
• Assessment File Scanning Services: 487 boxes of abandoned mineral, coal, oil and gas well files (bound books, staples, cerlox, binders etc.) 464,529 pages and 43,606 maps
Thyssenkrupp Norther Elevator Corporation - Legacy Electrical and Engineering Files
• Scanning and naming of 15,000 elec
Awards, Certificates or Designations
- Business Excellence Award 2019, 2020
- ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 190011:2018:, ISO 27001:2013: Quality Information
- ISO 19005 -1: Creation and use of PDF/A-1, CAN/CGSB 72.11-93, CAN/CGSB -72.34-2017