Online Advertising Terms & Conditions
The Advertising Terms & Conditions on this page apply to the Advertising Agreement and understanding between muniSERV and the Advertiser regarding online advertisement. Online advertisement includes banner, text, innovations, newsletter, and social channel advertising on muniSERV’s channels. A person or organization in which nonprofit and free online advertisement are provided by or traded with muniSERV and its officers shall also be considered an “Advertiser” of muniSERV.
muniSERV reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions with or without notice to the Advertiser. In the event that no Advertising Agreement is signed by the Advertiser and the Advertiser receives services from the muniSERV, acceptance of services from muniSERV shall constitute an agreement by the Advertiser to these Terms of Agreement.
- muniSERV is the one-stop shop to connect municipalities with the consulting and other professional services they need. We reserve the right to limit our service to only those individuals, businesses, and organizations that are part of this area of service. muniSERV provides advertising space on our website, newsletter, and social channels.
- muniSERV reserves the right to refuse service to anyone requesting advertisement for:
- Illegal purposes
- Inappropriate or offensive purposes
- Any other purpose that does not follow our business philosophy
- Content advertised on any of muniSERV’s channels cannot be modified to contain:
- Illegal material
- Inappropriate or offensive material
- Any other material that does not follow our business philosophy
- muniSERV may make recommendations regarding the content of the advertisement to match the channels theme. However, the Advertiser shall make the final decision and approve the content of the advertisement.
- The Advertiser’s Online Advertising may include one or more of the following:
- muniSERV will publish the Advertiser’s content to the online channel upon payment of Advertiser’s online advertising fees.
- Payments must be made payable to muniSERV through Stripe, e-transfer or cheque.
Payments may be mailed to:
PO Box 14
Port Severn, Ontario L0K 1S0
- muniSERV reserves the right to delete, download, pull down or take down the Advertiser’s online advertisement for non-payment with or without notice.
- muniSERV warrants that the online advertisement maintained by our online channel will function as agreed.
- The Advertiser agrees to protect, defend, hold harmless and to indemnify muniSERV, its officers, its Affiliates and its Independent Contractors, from any claims, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from the Advertiser’s use of muniSERV’s services.
- The Advertiser understands, agrees and acknowledges that the muniSERV is not responsible for maintaining a full-time Internet presence for the Advertiser’s online advertisement on the Web. The Web Host contracted by muniSERV to host the website containing the Advertiser’s advertisement shall be responsible for the full-time Internet presence.
- The Advertiser understands, agrees, and acknowledges that the muniSERV is not responsible for the sudden decrease in speed when accessing the web pages containing the Advertiser’s online advertisement. The Web Host contracted by the muniSERV will be contacted to inquire as to why the site has become slow to access.
- The Advertiser understands, agrees, and acknowledges that the muniSERV is not a marketing agency and is not the primary content creator of the Online Advertisement. muniSERV shall not be held liable if the Advertiser’s advertisement does not meet the business goals of the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser understands, agrees, and acknowledges that muniSERV may terminate the Online Advertisement at any time and issue a prorated refund to the Advertiser if for any reason muniSERV can no longer provide an adequate service for the Advertiser.
- In the event that the cancellation of the online advertisement is deemed necessary by the Advertiser, the Advertiser shall notify muniSERV of this cancellation in writing as soon as possible. All fees are non-refundable.
- The Advertiser understands, agrees, and acknowledges that contact with muniSERV shall be made primarily through e-mail at [email protected]. muniSERV will make every effort to return inquiries or at least acknowledge that the Advertiser’s inquiry has been received within 48 hours. The Advertiser understands, agrees and acknowledges that muniSERV may not be available to answer the phone when they call the office at 705 538-0176 or 1-855-477-5095 and a phone appointment may be necessary.
- The Advertiser understands, agrees, and acknowledges that all pictures and documents that are submitted to muniSERV for online advertising shall be emailed to: [email protected]
- The Advertiser understands, agrees, and acknowledges that all online advertisements submitted are owned by them or that they have the right to use them and does not violate muniSERV’s other Terms and Conditions and the Canadian Code of Advertising.
The Advertising Agreement, these Advertising Terms & Conditions, or Invoice constitutes the sole Agreement between muniSERV and the Advertiser regarding Online Advertising Services. Any changes or modifications thereto must be agreed upon in writing and signed by both parties. By signing the Advertising Agreement or on payment of any Invoice, muniSERV, and the Advertiser agree to these Advertising Terms & Conditions.