Customer & Employee Experience – 22nd Annual Conference
May 28 @ 9:00 am - May 29 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Join us for 2 inspiring days, with industry experts dedicated to helping you and your organization achieve breakthroughs in CX and EX.
Here’s what to look forward to:
• A bucket-list-worthy lineup of main stage speakers will break down their pivotal moments in achieving CX and EX greatness
• John F. Lettieri (CEO & President of HERO Certified Burgers)
• Duncan Bureau (President of Air Canada Rouge)
• Lisa Lisson (President of FedEx)
• Leading brands will share CX and EX programs they’ve built that ignite new business opportunities, expand customer relationships, and grow revenues in public and private sectors
• Network with and learn from some of the brightest minds in your field – colleagues, exhibitors, thought leaders
Don’t Miss Out: This conference is sold out every year, so register early to secure your seat. We promise you will DISCOVER new insights, LEARN from the best, and be INSPIRED to drive real change to achieve CX & EX success.
25% Discount (off regular rates) for Public and Not-For Profit Sectors Attendees