Digital Speaker Series – An Introduction to Surety Bonds
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
bids&tenders Digital Speaker Series
An Introduction to Surety Bonds
Presented in partnership with the Surety Association of Canada, Steve Ness and Sharon Clark-Koufis have been invited to speak on the growing prevalence of e-bonding.
This one-hour session will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Surety Bonds – What are they? How do they work?
- In-depth review of standard construction bonds
- E-bonds – What are they? What are the benefits?
- Myths & misconceptions of surety bonds
- Contractor default – what happens during the claim process?
- Bonds for non-construction obligations (e.g.. maintenance/service contracts)
Register now for an overview of surety bonds, including a discussion on e-bonding and the myths & misconceptions of surety bonds. Thurs Apr 22 at 1:00 PM ET.