SCMP Online Module 1 – Supply Chain Management – Fall 2020
An Online CSCMP Module Now Available to All Supply Chain Professionals
Supply Chain Management
As the economy goes “back to work”, brush up on your understanding of end-to-end supply chain functions and its relevance in the new world. Learn at your own pace and receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Member: $995.00 + HST
- Non-Member: $1295.00 + HST
- Non member registration includes membership until April 30, 2021
- Available to Ontario and BC residents only
- Membership will be activated after this course is completed
- Supporting enterprise strategic objectives
- Contributing to the achievement of strategic competitiveness of the enterprise
- Contributing to the enhancement of the competitive advantage of the enterprise
- Enhancing customer satisfaction
The goal of this module is to have candidates appreciate the big picture and recognize the critical, strategic and dynamic nature of SCM. This module develops the functional and institutional aspects of SCM, and lays the foundation for the remaining modules and workshops in the SCMP program.
Upon completion of this module candidates should be able to:
- Analyze, discuss, and present case reports.
- Apply mapping tools to describe and analyze supply chains.
- Apply analytical modules to clarify SCM strategy and link supply chain performance to return on assets (ROA) and return on investment (ROI).
- Recognize cycle time reduction (CTR) opportunities.
- Make inter-organizational information systems (IOIS) recommendations.
- Assess supply chain risk.
- Audit supply chains in terms of social responsibility.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
When: September 10 – December 10, 2020
Price: Members: Members- $995 | Non-members – $1,295 | Group Rate: 20% Off On Team of 4+