An Exclusive Virtual Leadership Development Opportunity
August 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
It is a crazy unprecedented time!
Many leaders, for the first time in their careers, are leading from behind the desk and behind the screen. The great challenge becomes how do we keep staff motivated, engaged, inspired and connected.
At Emergenetics it is our Vision “To Be the Universal Answer to Human Connection”
And in this time of social isolation we are delighted to bring the power of Emergenetics in:
An Exclusive Leadership Development Opportunity: Emergenetics VIRTUAL Meeting of the Minds Workshop
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Location: Your Desk!
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Emergenetics Certified Facilitator: Gail Green
Cost of Workshop and Profile: $299 CLICK HERE TO ENROLL
Exclusive Promotion use discount for MuniSERV Members – use promo code 100OFF for a $100 discount.
As an added value, during this challenging time, any municipality that registers 3 or more people will receive a one hour complimentary online tailored session for the team (Value $599).
The Virtual Meeting of the Minds offers a blended learning experience that reveals individual and collective strengths, provides practical ways for leaders to inspire and engage employees to work together and create strong workplace cultures – with or without a traditional office space.
Through the workshop, you will:
• Increase self-awareness
• Discover others’ perceptions of you
• Communicate change more holistically and effectively
• Build better Peer and Stakeholder relationships
• Increase your EQ to forge new relationships in the current reality
Who should attend:
• Leaders seeking a deeper understanding of themselves and others
• Managers who aspire to build cohesive teams
• Consultants/Trainers/Coaches looking for neuro-scientific tools that resonate with individuals and organizations in a blended on learning experience that will serve in the new normal
Enroll soon as participant numbers will be limited to 30.
We look forward to meeting you at this insightful and exciting event on Wednesday, May 20th and to sharing a simpler, easier way to understand yourself and others with the neuro-science of Emergenetics!
If you’d like more information, simply email me or call 905.636.0797.