Hiring the Right Asset Coordinator for your Organization
April 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
- How to determine the right skills and qualifications to include in a brand new posting (for many municipalities this will be the first time hiring an Asset Manager or Coordinator)
- Where to post a technical job posting for maximum results
- How to interview and assess candidates to ensure the right person is hired for the job – asset management is a cross-disciplinary field involving finance, public works and often the CAO, so how do you make sure the candidate meets the needs of various stakeholders?
- How to onboard a new hire successfully in a role that didn’t previously exist
Additionally, attendees will learn about the Asset Management Competency Framework that CNAM, in collaboration with a collection of national partners, are developing. The Framework is to support organizational training and staff hiring. More information can be read here.
- Crystal Tan, Asset Management Coordinator, Town of Fort Frances
- Iain Cranston, IC Infrastructure
muniSERV is a proud partner of PSD
Who should attend?