An Introduction to Emergenetics!
The cost of Miscommunication is high!!! A recent International Data Corporation study puts the cost at $620 per employee in companies with 100,000 or more employees. It can soar to a whopping $4200 per person if an organization has 100 or less.
If you are intrigued by the idea of developing your personal and professional potential, as well as that of others, you will undoubtedly be interested in Emergenetics, a proven psychometric tool used around the world but new to the Canadian market. This program will give you a fuller understanding of your own thought and behavioural preferences, and help you to communicate more easily and effectively with others.
Using a well-developed questionnaire designed to explore your strengths, and through an intellectually engaging and socially stimulating training experience, you will discover that Emergenetics is both simple to understand and easy to use. The profile, which is based on a wide body of academic literature covering psychology and neuroscience, is introduced through experiential learning. You will be fascinated not only by the human dynamics but the resulting practical applications as well.
Through the workshop, you will:
- Increase self-awareness
- Discover others’ perceptions of you
- Communicate more effectively
- Make informed decisions
- Value your inherent talents
- Recognize core values
Who should attend:
- Individuals seeking a deeper understanding of themselves and others
- Managers who aspire to build cohesive teams
- Consultants/trainers looking for neuro-scientific tools that resonate with individuals and organizations
- Coaches/mentors and psychologists who are interested in gaining additional insight into their processes
- Educators who desire to enhance their effectiveness with students and staff
Enroll soon as space will be limited. Register here
We look forward to meeting you at this exciting event on Friday, Oct 4, 2019 in Toronto and to sharing a simpler, easier way to understand yourself and others with the neuro-science of Emergenetics!
- Date: Monday, October 4, 2019
- Location: Ryerson Oakham House, 60 Gould Street, Toronto, ON Google Map
- Time: 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Facilitator: Karen Elkin
- Cost of Workshop and Profile: $249 (Click below to enroll)
If you’d like more information, simply respond to this email or call 905.636.0797.
Gail Green, Emergentics Ontario