Many leaders, for the first time in their careers, are leading from behind the screen. The great challenge becomes how do we keep staff motivated, engaged, inspired and connected.
Emergenetics is a scientifically proven psychometric tool used around the world. You will gain a fuller understanding of your own and/or your team’s thought and behavioural preferences and recognize the brilliance of each preference. Understanding your teams attributes can be leveraged to craft holistic messaging and communicate change effectively while being aware of how the attributes behave under stress.
We are delighted to bring the power of Emergenetics in our:
Next Emergenetics Meeting of The Minds Opportunity:
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Location: Toronto Star Building, 1 Yonge Street, 18th Floor, Toronto, ON
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Facilitator: Gail Green
Cost of Workshop and Profile: $299 CLICK HERE TO ENROLL
Exclusive Promotion use discount for MuniSERV Members – use promo code 100OFF for a $100 discount.
Through the workshop, you will:
• Increase self-awareness
• Discover others’ perceptions of you
• Communicate more effectively
• Make informed decisions
• Value your inherent talents
• Recognize core values
Who should attend:
• Individuals seeking a deeper understanding of themselves and others
• Managers who aspire to build cohesive teams
• Consultants/trainers looking for neuro-scientific tools that resonate with individuals and organizations
• Coaches/mentors and psychologists who are interested in gaining additional
insight into their processes
• Educators who desire to enhance their effectiveness with students and staff
Enroll soon as space will be limited.
We look forward to meeting you at this exciting event on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 in Toronto and to sharing a simpler, easier way to understand yourself and others with the neuro-science of Emergenetics!
If you’d like more information, simply respond to this email or call 905.636.0797.